Search engine optimisation or SEO is all about gettting your website to rank at the top of search engine results pages (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc).
Good SEO starts with the fundamental building blocks of your website. It is best to take search engine optimisation into consideration when you start building a website. We implement SEO best practices with all the websites we build. We can also improve the search engine rankings of websites built by third parties.
Some important SEO factors:
- Nature and intensity of online competition
- Keyword research
- Quality content
- Incorporate relevant social networks such as Google+
- Accurate page titles and unique meta descriptions
- Intuitive internal linking structure
- The use of headers
- Clean (pretty) URL's
- Links from quality, related websites
- Clean coding
- Alt text tags for images